Monday, June 16, 2008

Tagged

1. Where is your cell phone?... right here next to me
2. Your hair?... Lifeless
3. Your significant other?... Wonderful!
4. Your mother?... Caring
5. Your father?... Perfect
6. Your favorite thing?... new clothes
7. Your dream last night?... none
8. Your favorite drink?... Chocolate milk shake
9. Your dream/goal?... To be just like my parents
10. The room you're in?... bedroom
11. Your child(ren)?... so Happy
12. Your fear?... Life
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years?... With the ones I love
14. Where were you last night?... Grandmas house with the family (Fathers Day)
15. What you're not?... fearless
16. Muffins, blueberry or poppy?... Blueberry
17. One of your wish list items?... to have my own horse and pasture
18. Where you grew up?... Arizona
19. What you read last?... Ensign
20. What are you wearing?... Clothes
21. Your TV?... on food network
22. Your pets?... None
23. Your computer?... Acer
24. Your life?... Blessed
25. Your mood?... Content
26. Missing someone?... Dad
27. Your car?... Mitsubishi
28. Something you're not wearing?... earings
29. Favorite Store?... Pumpkin Patch
30. Your summer?... HOT
31. Like someone?... Yes
32. Your favorite color?... neutrals
33. Last time you laughed?... right now at all my answers
34. Last time you cried?... Saturday, Dallins baptism

4 comments:

Everton Family said...

Oh, that was so cute. I love to read that kind of stuff. We love you guys! Thanks for all you do!

Laura Call said...

This was so fun to read! Thanks for playing along. The one word thing is hard, huh? I like the way you did it better... that's what I should've done. I loved hearing that you wish for a horse and pasture because that's something that I would love to have someday, but I've never told anyone except for Tyler. Maybe we could go in on some property together someday and buy some horses and that'll be our family meeting place, haha! I guess someone would have to live there though to take care of the horses... well anyway, you just be sure to have us over to enjoy that pasture and horse someday when you get it!!

S and K said...

Love the answers, so cute and I totally just could hear your voice in my head as I read those!!! You did a great job seemed like you seriously read the question and answered it! So fun, and too cute! Also, please don't invite me to ride the horse you get one day because I would hate to have to tell you NO!!!! :)

Kelsey and Cory said...

i love that! i think i got a little teary eyed when i read it!! i love you guys.. miss you lots!