Saturday, June 21, 2008

Washington



Aaron was born and raised in Washington! It is such a beautiful place! I was looking through our pictures and found these from last year when we were up there. He lives right up the street from the Puget Sound. These pics were taken from his Aunts house. You can see the Narrows Bridge in the background.

3 comments:

Laura Call said...

Those are beautiful pictures... and the wonderful thing about Washington is it really is that beautiful everywhere. We complain about the weather, but when it comes down to it I wouldn't have it any other way... if it wasn't for the rain we wouldn't have all of this gorgeous color everywhere. And really our summer weather is perfect! I would never survive Arizona in the summer, however, I wish we had a second home there for the winter months... to enjoy the weather you get and spend time with you guys!!!

Lindsey said...

That's so nice to have fmaily in northwest. I'm so glad Ryan's family still lives in Portland because it makes our annual summer trip just the highlight of the season for me. All though I would never want to move back to the northwest I'm so glad I still have ties there.

Laura Call said...

I'm requesting an update! We miss you guys!!