Today was a beautiful day. In the morning we stopped by the cemetery then went and had brunch. Later in the day we went to the driving range and hit some golf balls. It was a good day!
Sounds like a beautiful, peaceful, and fun day! I'm glad you guys enjoyed time as a family and were able to spend some time at the cemetery, too. I always find so much peace when I visit the cemetery. Thank you for your sweet comment in regards to my dad, it was nice to hear from you.
On a different note... look at you, little miss skinny thing! You look fabulous!!
I love your dad, Ems. There's no one like him. When I think of him, I always remember him with a smile and a calm voice. I'm sure he's doing some great things still. My brothers love him even more than I do. We've all got great memories of ol' Dennis.
3 comments:
Sounds like a beautiful, peaceful, and fun day! I'm glad you guys enjoyed time as a family and were able to spend some time at the cemetery, too. I always find so much peace when I visit the cemetery. Thank you for your sweet comment in regards to my dad, it was nice to hear from you.
On a different note... look at you, little miss skinny thing! You look fabulous!!
I love your dad, Ems. There's no one like him. When I think of him, I always remember him with a smile and a calm voice. I'm sure he's doing some great things still. My brothers love him even more than I do. We've all got great memories of ol' Dennis.
Tag... you're it!
Post a Comment