Hannah looks way too grown up in these pictures! I cannot believe she's TWO already! We are the biggest slacker Aunt and Uncle EVER!! Tell Hannah that her birthday gift is sitting in our laundry room collecting dust until Aunt Laura stops putting off a trip to the post office... along with your Christmas gifts, too... sooo sorry! Well I guess with all the gifts Hannah opened during her birthday and Christmas it might come as a nice surprise that ours is so late, right? Anyway, looks like Hannah had a fun birthday. Give her a big kiss from us!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Hannah! What an adorable 2 year old!
Hannah looks way too grown up in these pictures! I cannot believe she's TWO already! We are the biggest slacker Aunt and Uncle EVER!! Tell Hannah that her birthday gift is sitting in our laundry room collecting dust until Aunt Laura stops putting off a trip to the post office... along with your Christmas gifts, too... sooo sorry! Well I guess with all the gifts Hannah opened during her birthday and Christmas it might come as a nice surprise that ours is so late, right? Anyway, looks like Hannah had a fun birthday. Give her a big kiss from us!
Post a Comment