December 28th We celebrated our 6th yr Anniversary!
What fun we have had! We have gone through a lot of ups and downs, been MANY places, and seen a lot! I wouldn't trade it for anything!
Here's to Forever!:)

The day Aaron proposed he took me to Sedona to do my favorite thing, Horseback riding!


When we got home I had pink roses waiting for me from my dad!
5 comments:
Congrats on 6 years!
You have SO many new updates---I love it, and where have I been??? Happy 6th anniversary by the way!!! You to are just such a cute couple! We sure love having you around! :)
Awe... I love this post! How has it been SIX YEARS you guys?? Happy Anniversary! I think I took that picture of Aaron at Desert Aire holding your wedding ring, or I was standing right next to Marcie when she took it because I totally remember Aaron posing for that picture. Anyway, I love the picture of you and your dad, how sweet that he had a beautiful bouquet of roses waiting to congratulate you... what sweet memories. You and Aaron sure do make a perfect couple and we love you both!
How sweet! Happy Anniversary! What fun pictures too! Isn't fun to look back and see how much has changed?!
Ems, this was fun for me to read especially the part about your dad. Of course he would do that for you. He was the best! We need to get together soon before your baby comes. Let's plan it.
Post a Comment