
So I got tickets for Aarons birthday to go see Carrie Underwood. Needless to say it was more a gift for me since I'm the country fan, but Aaron was a good sport and said it was actually pretty fun!:) Thanks to Aunt Ra Ra for watching Hannah. She loves her Aunt Ra Ra!
3 comments:
so fun i love carrie underwood! did she have anyone fun as an opening act? you know .. sometimes the best gifts to give are ones that we can enjoy too :)
How fun!! I didn't know Aaron was a closet Carrie Underwood fan. ha! Just teasing Aar... kind of! :)
So that must've been a blast having a night out as a couple going to a concert. Glad you guys had fun!
Hey! I guess I haven't read your blog in a while because I just read that you are prego!! Congrats!!!! How fun is that! Call me so we can do lunch . . .for reals this time!!
Post a Comment