Tuesday, November 25, 2008

And the winner is........


Boy
!!! We are so excited ! Come this April we will have a baby "brudder" as Hannah would say!:)

9 comments:

Thatcher Family said...

Sooo excited for you! Congrats!

Aubrey said...

Yeah! That's exciting! Congrats, it's fun to have one of each!

The Dowdy Family said...

Yeah! Congrats! One of each that is a perfect start!! Love you, Happy Turkey Day!

Laura Call said...

I already shared my excitement about the boy... I'm just writing to say Happy Thanksgiving!! We really wish you guys were with us today. It's times like this that we especially miss you. Hope you had a wonderful day with all of your family Em!

Jen said...

That is so exciting! I bet Hannah is so excited. She is so cute.

Kelsey and Cory said...

congrats on a littke boy thats so exciting!! i cant wait to find out what we are having its such a fun time! love you

THE BULLOCK FAMILY said...

Congratulations! G-ma Masters told us yesterday you were expecting a boy! How fun. Hannah will be a wonderful big sister. Hope you are feeling well. Nicole and Jonathan

Suz said...

Well Emmy... You never know who is stalking you, now do you! However long ago that I first looked at your blog, I don't know... but I've never commented. So I feel like I'm coming out of the closet by admitting to doing such a thing. If not okay, I'm asking forgiveness, not permission! hehe... Really why I'm commenting is to say CONGRATS on the wonderful news! Everyone on this planet should not be so lucky, but YOU definately deserve a life full of all the babes you desire! Congrats. Congrats. And OH! Congrats! I'm so excited for the whole fam.

Shawn's Girls said...

Emily I came across your blog by accident! You are so cute! Congrats on getting a boy! Hopefully we will see you over the holidays! Emily and Shawn