Monday, September 8, 2008

Washington...here we come!

Well we had such a fun time in Washington like always. We went to the Zoo, had a picnic by the water, went and saw Snowqualamie Falls, fed little Nickolas the pony, and even went to Red Robin and got balloons:) It is always fun being with family! Thanks family for a great trip! We miss you already:(














8 comments:

Everton Family said...

What darling pictures! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Laura Call said...

A couple of these pictures are hilarious, like the group shot of the brothers w/ the kids... some of the face expressions are so funny, and what are they pointing at? And the balloon picture I thought was funny too because everyone's watching the balloon float off into the distance and pointing at it... how easily we're amused!

I love the picture of you and Hannah on the carousel ride! You guys got some great shots at the falls too! It was fun seeing these but it made me sad you guys are already gone. We had such a great time while you guys were visiting, it was wonderful to spend so much time with your cute family! Love ya.

Jen said...

So fun!! It looks like you had a great time. I can't believe how big Hannah is. She has grown so much since we have saw her. She is so cute.

Lewis' said...

Hi Emily, we are so glad you found us. We love having your blog too. What a cute fam!! Tell your family HI for us!

Brandon and Emily said...

I wish we had known you guys were up here. Next time. I would love to add you to the blog, but I don't have your email. You can email me emdorman@gmail.com

Lewis' said...

Hey Emily,
we went private on our blog. I don't have an email for you so if you email me it I can input you. natlewis14@hotmail.com

Whitney said...

emily emily emily!! i knew those cooking classes in rexburg could not keep us apart! the more food we burned the closer our friendship :) man i tell you blog hopping is the way to go. holy cow your family is growing up (okay mostly hannah) but she has got a "hold on you" kinda smile- what a cutie! and hello .. rapunzel rapunzel - let down your golden hair! your hair is so long and beautiful. so i would ask you what's going on . .but i just read every last bit on your blog! you guys are havin way too much fun and havin way too many vacations - not fair! well i'm adding you to my list of stalk(ees) so i can keep tabs on your cute family! glad all is well . .and i hope you have become more of a betty in the kitchen than i have! :) ~whitney (ash)pope

The Tyler's said...

Hey..it was fun seeing you yesterday! Hannah is seriously the sweetest thing ever. Now that I know you have a blog I'm excited to keep better tabs on you guys! See ya soon!