We spent all weekend with Grammie Marcie, Aaron's mom. We went swimming, out to eat, to the puppy store, and even to Build a Bear!! We were all very spoiled! We even ended up going to Bass Pro shop one day. We never end up buying anything when we're there, we just love to look around, it never gets old. Thanks for a fun weekend Grammie Marcie! We love you!
No doubt about it you were spoiled if gramma Marcie came to visit! It sounds like you guys had a fun time and I bet Marcie just ate up every minute with Hannah! I'm so glad she had a chance to spend some time with you guys down there... I know she misses your cute family like crazy!
Hanna is so cute! It looks like you have been having so much fun. We sure miss you guys. Michael came over and we had so much fun with him the other day.
Hi Emily. This is Holly Fish Beck. I am one of Aaaron's (I am so used to calling him AC) friends from way back. It was fun to find your blog. Your daughter is beautiful. Please email me so I can authorize you on our family's blog. holly.accounts@hotmail.com. We are private because of my kiddos. It is great to catch up with you guys.
4 comments:
No doubt about it you were spoiled if gramma Marcie came to visit! It sounds like you guys had a fun time and I bet Marcie just ate up every minute with Hannah! I'm so glad she had a chance to spend some time with you guys down there... I know she misses your cute family like crazy!
Hanna is so cute! It looks like you have been having so much fun. We sure miss you guys. Michael came over and we had so much fun with him the other day.
Yes, we love Bass Pro Shop too. Great entertainment. Ems, you look so cute with Hannah. Don't we love grandmas?
Hi Emily. This is Holly Fish Beck. I am one of Aaaron's (I am so used to calling him AC) friends from way back. It was fun to find your blog. Your daughter is beautiful. Please email me so I can authorize you on our family's blog. holly.accounts@hotmail.com. We are private because of my kiddos.
It is great to catch up with you guys.
Post a Comment