Saturday, October 15, 2011

Newport-Disneyland










Went to Newport for October break! We got to go to Universal Studios and Disneyland to see Halloween! We had a blast!!! Ended the trip with frozen banana at Balboa Island!




5 comments:

Laura Call said...

Oh my gosh, so much fun!!! I'm so happy to see pictures from your trip... looks like you guys had such a great time! You all look so good! Halle has grown so much since we saw her last and is getting so much hair. Every time I see you guys I'm tempted to move to Arizona... just saying, I love you guys that much! :)

Sidney said...

Hey girl! I just read your comment on my blog from a long time ago! Anyways, how old are your kids? Our babies look about the same age. Do you still hang out with everyone? Tell them hi for me if you do!

Sidney said...

P.S. Beautiful Family! I'm laughing to myself because I'm remember the Halloween shin dig at your apartment and I think you guys dressed up like Greece. Too funny!

Lindsey said...

I just love your darling little family. That's quite the load of little cousins from the Everton offspring. I can't believe how big your kid's have gotten! But not surprising that they're so beautiful. Hopefully I can meet the youngest two some day :)

Laura Call said...

We need updates... we miss you guys!! :)