Cousin Party! Ward Party! Bishop Everton's (aka uncle JJ) "sawdust dig" was the hit of the trunk or treat! The kids got to climb into the back of his truck and dig for candy! So fun!:) Games, cupcake walk, and Chilli cook-off! "Trunk or treat!" Cowboy Carson! He went around saying "Howdy" Rodeo Queen Hannah! Hannah's preschool Halloween party with all her classmates:) Painting pumpkins Schnepf Farms with all her preschool buddies!
The kid's costumes are sooo sooo cute. I love kids that having matching costumes. Where did you guys move to? Far away or still around that area? Hannah looks just like you!! I can't believe we have kids. Emma starts Kindergarten next year and I swear you and I were at our frist day of Kindy not too long ago. I'm so sad that my parents moved and our girls can't play. I can't think about it. Hope your pregnancy is going well. Can't wait to see photos of the new 'lil' one.
2 comments:
CUTE! I love the cowgirl/cowboy costumes!
The kid's costumes are sooo sooo cute. I love kids that having matching costumes. Where did you guys move to? Far away or still around that area? Hannah looks just like you!! I can't believe we have kids. Emma starts Kindergarten next year and I swear you and I were at our frist day of Kindy not too long ago. I'm so sad that my parents moved and our girls can't play. I can't think about it. Hope your pregnancy is going well. Can't wait to see photos of the new 'lil' one.
Post a Comment