We had a great birthday for Carson! We celebrated all weekend long- just how we do it in our family! We went out to Peter Piper Pizza one night with friends and then the next day had a swim party at grammies house with all the cousins! Can't believe how fast that year came and went! We love ya buddy!
Ahhh!! I can't believe our babies are one! Wahh! I also can't believe Hannah is jumping off the diving board? I've always thought she was at least two years older than her age but this pushes it to three or four! Sounds like you'll be having a good summer :)
1 comment:
Ahhh!! I can't believe our babies are one! Wahh! I also can't believe Hannah is jumping off the diving board? I've always thought she was at least two years older than her age but this pushes it to three or four! Sounds like you'll be having a good summer :)
Post a Comment