Monday, April 12, 2010

DISNEYLAND 2010



The CALL Family Disney trip was a trip to remember! Went to Disneyland, California Adventure, the Beach, Aquarium and more!




The counsins were the best part!!!

Hannah and Carson loved the rides. Hannah got her face painted.

Hannahs favorite moment, meeting Minnie!

Long Beach Aquarium
Huntington Beach. Water was freezing!

2 comments:

Laura Call said...

Could you be any more clever? ...spelling out CALL with your pictures, I love it!! I'm gonna have to snag the picture of Hannah with Ellie and Ethan, that's such a cute one. It's so fun to see your pictures, even though we were on the same vacation we all experienced different things, so it's neat to see. Let's start planning for our 2011 trip!!! Hawaii?

Kara said...

I love that you spelt Call with the California letters!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I loooove Cali! Looking at your pics makes me want to go!