Wow ...a sunbeam!! How exciting! She looks so cute with her hair curled.
And just for the record... we DID NOT forget to send her a b-day gift. I found something online that said it was available @ Toys R Us so I had Tyler stop by there on his way home from work (the week of her b-day) and they were sold out... seeing how it was the week before x-mas I guess. Anyway, I got discouraged so I decided to wait until after x-mas and maybe it would be more fun for her to get something when she wasn't on overload from b-day/x-mas... then we headed out for our anniversary and then I started helping with my grandma in Oregon and going back & forth to see her and exhausted myself... and here we are, almost the end of January and I STILL haven't got Hannah's gift off to her! I'm a terrible Aunt, I know. And that was a really loooong explanation but I had to share.
2 comments:
Wow ...a sunbeam!! How exciting! She looks so cute with her hair curled.
And just for the record... we DID NOT forget to send her a b-day gift. I found something online that said it was available @ Toys R Us so I had Tyler stop by there on his way home from work (the week of her b-day) and they were sold out... seeing how it was the week before x-mas I guess. Anyway, I got discouraged so I decided to wait until after x-mas and maybe it would be more fun for her to get something when she wasn't on overload from b-day/x-mas... then we headed out for our anniversary and then I started helping with my grandma in Oregon and going back & forth to see her and exhausted myself... and here we are, almost the end of January and I STILL haven't got Hannah's gift off to her! I'm a terrible Aunt, I know. And that was a really loooong explanation but I had to share.
Much love to you guys, we miss you.
she is adorable!
Post a Comment