Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Washington

We had a fabulous time in Washington as always! Nice weather and fun being with family! Cant wait to go back!!:)



Played in the Lake! It was freezing!! Hannah didn't seem to mind!:)




We started out the trip going to Seattle to see the Musical, WICKED! Really good!!



The Girls!!


The family


Went down to the Puget Sound to throw rocks into the water and look for sea shells:)



Cute kids!



The Cousins!!!


Handsome boys!:)

4 comments:

Brandon and Emily said...

So glad we were able to see you guys this trip. Hannah and Carson are adorable. Can't wait till you come up again. Or maybe we will make it down there first.

Laura Call said...

The pictures of Hannah at the beach are SOO cute, they made me chuckle! Now whenever I see her pose with her arm up and finger pointing in the air I think it's so funny because that's like her signature pose. I even have one or two on my camera of her doing that pose... I love it, she's just too cute! Seeing all of these pics of your visit made me miss you guys already, seriously! I just wish you were still here. We had SUCH a great time with your adorable family, I wish it didn't have to go by so fast.

Lindsey said...

What a fun trip! I love thenorthwest. I'm sad we didn't get to go there this year. Yeah for Wicked!!! What did Aaron think of it? I absolutely loved it, and our seats were kind of crappy. I had major goose bumps on Defying Gravity when she was flying above the stage. I want to see it again, but this time I'll spend more money to have better seats. Even our "cheap" seats were $80, sheesh! Was it nice to excape the heat? I bet so.

Kara said...

Looks like you guys had a really fun time here in Wash. We need to have a cousin get-to-gether next time you are up here. We hardly get to see you guys. Hannah is so big, and we haven't seen Carson yet. So next time, we will plan a time we can all get together.
I love Hannah's stike a pose. So cute!