Carson Bennett Call is finally here! Born 4/30/09, 7lbs 4oz, at 1pm. Everything went great and quickly just like I like it!:) Hannah was so excited to see her baby brudder. She is such a doll and so cute with him! We love you Carson!
These pictures just made my whole day!! I'm SO thrilled to see some pics of that cute new nephew of ours! We just love Carson already and can't wait to meet him! Hannah looks so sweet with her little brother... what special moments captured of her first meeting and holding him. You look gorgeous, Emily. I'm so happy for you that it all went smoothly and quickly! I'll have to get the details later. We love you guys! Congratulations!!!
Oh congratulations!!! I love his name! Hannah looks so cute with her little big sister shirt and head band. I'm so excited that I won't be far behind you. You look awesome too, seriously, where is all the water your face is supposed to retain? Oh well, good for you!
yay for baby boys! i've been outta the loop with blogs and finally updated and decided to snoop around and what do i find? a new baby at your house. congratulations he has a beautiful name .. glad it went fast for you! ~whitney
9 comments:
Congrats! I love the name Carson, little Hannah looks like she's in heaven!
These pictures just made my whole day!! I'm SO thrilled to see some pics of that cute new nephew of ours! We just love Carson already and can't wait to meet him! Hannah looks so sweet with her little brother... what special moments captured of her first meeting and holding him. You look gorgeous, Emily. I'm so happy for you that it all went smoothly and quickly! I'll have to get the details later. We love you guys! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations! He is perfect. I am glad everything went well. Hannah is so cute in her big sister shirt and Emily you are gorgeous.
Awhh, congrats everyone! :) So happy everything went well. Please let us know if you need anything at all!!!
Congratulations Em! We are so excited for you and can't wait to meet Carson! Love and miss you!
Congrats You guys!! I've only been checking every day-finally! We're excited for you - we love the name Carson! You make a cute family.
Congrats! He is in typical "everton/call" beautiful fashion! I want to smell him! YUMMY... You look amazing!
Oh congratulations!!! I love his name! Hannah looks so cute with her little big sister shirt and head band. I'm so excited that I won't be far behind you. You look awesome too, seriously, where is all the water your face is supposed to retain? Oh well, good for you!
yay for baby boys! i've been outta the loop with blogs and finally updated and decided to snoop around and what do i find? a new baby at your house. congratulations he has a beautiful name .. glad it went fast for you! ~whitney
Post a Comment