











We took a last minute weekend trip to Laguna Beach to stay at Scotts Families Beach house! Boy was it worth it! We played at the beach all day and in the heated pool. Hannah wasn't too excited about the sand and water at first but I think she liked it towards the end of the trip:)
We went out to eat, watched movies, had homemade kabobs and peach cobbler, played tennis and went to the shops at Balboa to get the famous frozen banana! Fun times!
4 comments:
Oh Emily your little girl is adorable! You have always been the cutest thing ever!!! I would love to get together sometime.
Megan
What a fun way to pass the remaining days of your pregnancy. That trip sounds so fun and refreshing, especially the bananna part :) Thanks for the special post to little 'ole me. I left a comment there too :)
I was unaware that the Call family had a blog! Looks like you guys had fun at the beach. I hear you have a little man on the way, very exciting. Hopd you are doing well.
How fun for you guys... looks like such a great time!
We are SO excited to finally be coming to Arizona... can't wait to see you guys TOMORROW!!!
Post a Comment