Tuesday, July 15, 2008

More of our trip...

We drove to Logan a couple times while we were up in Idaho. It is such a beautiful place! Every time we go there I think of my Dad, who was born and raised there. It is also where him and my mom met on the campus of USU...such a cute love story:)
We had to go to Brigham just to eat at Maddox where you get the yummiest Turkey Burger in the world!
And who was just down the street but our own Call family Drive In as well:) no just kidding! But I still had to take a picture!
Finally, Hannah got some cowgirl boots that grammy bought her in Logan! Yee Haw! We even went to a rodeo to see our cousin ride a Buckin Bronco! He did awesome! Fun times!

6 comments:

Laura Call said...

It sounds like you guys had a fun trip! That's awesome we have our own Call family drive-in...haha! Okay, but seriously though, Hannah in her little cowgirl boots has got to be the cutest thing I've ever seen! That picture of her with her tight little pants and those boots on is the best... I love it!

Lindsey said...

Hey Ems, I love Logan too, that's where we think we'll probably end up, but who knows really. Hey is Mike still single? Email me to discuss this girl I would like to hook him up with if he is. Bad news is that she lives in Idaho. Also, remembering back to when we were at BYU I think I was a bad influence on you, having us skip class and what not. Perhaps it is a good thing my family moved away after all, who knows what I could have done to you if we would have stayed BFF all through high school :) Your trip looks like you had so much fun! Thanks for posting all the great pics :)

Everton Family said...

I love Hannah's boots!

S and K said...

Love all the updates...now I'm all up to date! Not to mention having actually talked to you about your trip!!! :) Love all the pictures, especially Rexburg---I miss that place! And I'm sorry I have to defend Gringo's as the BEST BEST mexican food.....unless you're holding out on some jems around here. I'm up for doing some field research so I can have a more accurate opinion!!! :) Later! Let's do lunch this week!

Jen said...

Looks like you had fun in Idaho, Hanna is so cute. I love her boots!! Miss you all

STACEY said...

what a great trip! Turkey burger sounds YUM! I especially LOVE the boots on Hannah..too cute!